5 Simple Methods for More Visibility
You have probably heard, “Success breeds success.”
Many experts know they must get visibility so their market will locate them, but seem to struggle with how to do this. The best way to not be invisible is to be observable.
You absolutely must drive your chances to acquire visibility. Here are five simple methods.
1. Blogging. Regardless of whether you’re a seasoned professional or newbie, one of the most important things to do is post on your own site. This enables you to place your perspective and point of view.
You will have to promote the content in as many locations as possible including to your e-mail subscribers, social networks and everywhere your market “hangs out.”
Put together a posting schedule which will keep you on track with consistent posting. You can’t anticipate to do one blog post and miraculously have chance drop from the heavens. Having your name out to marketplace requires consistent effort.
2. Social media. What social networks does your marketplace common? Decide 3 -5 networks you’ll be able to concentrate on and then go into each one of these. The challenge resides in each of the choices available.
As with your blog, be consistent.
3. Interviews. There are a lot of podcast and internet radio show hosts desperate for people to interview. Look for shows where it’s possible to be a featured expert. ITunes and Blog Talk Radio are both great choices to get out your message to market.
Search for shows that will be an excellent match for your expertise. Listen to a few episodes to get a feel for the format. Contact the host to see if you can be a guest on the show.
4. Teleseminars/webinars. Host webinar or your own telesminar. This offers the possibility to place your expertise by means of your marketplace.
5. Guest blogging. The simplest way to make chances to be a guest blogger is to get a solid online foot print of your writing.
With guest blogging, as with interviews, do your homework to find those sites which are a good fit for market and your expertise. Analyze the site and then contact the site owner to inquire about guest blogging opportunities.
Wherever you want to be seen, do your research and be completely ready to jump on opportunities.
The more organized you’re the better. Respond in a timely fashion as soon as an opportunity presents itself. Be simple to work with and supply outstanding content and you’ll have considerable chance to increase your market reach.